S informant visa is for individuals who have assisted a law enforcement agency as a witness or informant.  A law enforcement agency may submit an application for permanent residence on behalf of a witness or informant when the individual has completed the terms and conditions of their visa classification.

Only a federal or state law enforcement agency or a US Attorney’s office may submit a request for permanent residence on behalf of a witness or informant.  The requesting agency must also be the same agency that initially requested the S informant visa status on behalf of the witness or informant.  Immediate family members such the spouse, children or parents of the principal S informant visa applicant may also be eligible to apply for permanent residence.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt