A Reentry Permit is required for foreign nationals already in the US that already have a US green card, but that intend to reside outside the US for more than 1 year, but less than 2 years.

Typically, a green card holder must enter the US at least 1 time per year to maintain their green card status, but a reentry permit will only allow an additional 1 year of resident outside the US for a total of 2 year allowable.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt