Although most immigrants come to live permanently in the US through a family member’s sponsorship, employment, or a job offer, there are many other ways to obtain permanent residence.  These special adjustment  programs are limited to individuals meeting particular qualifications and/or applying during certain time frames. Categories of Other immigrant visas include the following:

  • Amerasian Child of a U.S. Citizen
  • American Indian Born in Canada
  • Armed Forces Member
  • Cuban Native or Citizen
  • Diversity Immigrant Visa Program
  • Haitian Refugee
  • Help HAITI Act of 2010
  • Indochinese Parole Adjustment Act
  • Informant (S Informant Visa)
  • Lautenberg Parolee
  • Legal Immigration Family Equity (LIFE) Act
  • Person Born to Foreign Diplomat in United States
  • Registry
  • Section 13 (Diplomat)
  • Victim of Criminal Activity (U crime visa)
  • Victim of Trafficking (T1 trafficking visa)
  • Nicaraguan and Central American Relief Act (NACARA)
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt