H1B2 DOD visa applicants must have a job that meets the following criteria to qualify as a DOD cooperative research and development project:

  • Cooperative research and development project or a co-production project is provided for under a government-to-government agreement administered by the U.S. Department of Defense; and
  • Bachelor’s degree or higher or its work experience equivalent is required to perform duties.

H1B2 DOD visa applicants must meet one of the following criteria:

  • US bachelor’s or higher degree required by the specific specialty occupation from an accredited college or university;
  • Foreign degree that is the equivalent to a US bachelor’s or higher degree in the specialty occupation;
  • Unrestricted state license, registration, or certification which authorizes the H1B2 DOD visa applicant to fully practice the specialty occupation and be engaged in that specialty in the state of intended employment; and
  • Education, training, or progressively responsible experience in the specialty that is equivalent to the completion of such a degree, and have recognition of expertise in the specialty through progressively responsible positions directly related to the specialty occupation.
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt