Filing for advance parole is required for foreign nationals already in the US with immigrant visa applications pending so that they may leave the US and reenter. Filing for advance parole is common for foreign nationals who entered the US on a tourist visa without the intent to get married, but married a US citizen while in the US, filed to adjust their status and needs to return to their home country.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt